Wednesday, May 13, 2009

He is simply Amazing!

Saturday night Jared planned a surprise date for the two of us, and guess what we did?! He took me skydiving! Can you believe it? We actually jumped out of an airplane! It was SO AWESOME! It was so cute cuz he wrote me this cute letter telling me what we were going to be doing that night! I loved how he had it all planned out....what a sweetie! This is something that we have both always wanted to do and I'm so glad that we were able to do it!!! It was so much better than I ever imagined it being! Jared and I were the last fly of the night so we were able to jump at sunset and all I can say is WOW, it was so beautiful! We had a blast! We're ready for round two....BRING IT ON!








10 comments:

  1. oh my goodness girly!! You have so much more guts then me!!! I bet that was just amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool you got to go, it looked like so much fun. I love ya and miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so brave! Danny has gone skydiving, and he really liked it, but I'm such a chicken. Glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im soooo jealous!! that looks like so much fun! that was so cute of him, you two are so cute together! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous....how fun!!! You two look so happy. I'm very happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need your email address.. i have made my blog private.. and i want you to have access to it! miss you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corrianne!!! I love your blog. I want to ask if i can add you to mine?? Ok I LOVE LOVE your pic's from New York. Ah man you saw so many important people!! How fun and how exciting. It makes anyone see those pic's wanna go to new york. You are one brace sole to sky dive. Seriously i would just pass out totally if i did that!! Your new friend...what a cutie! You have some fun events coming up soon, Ben getting married. I was going to send Janica to the reception but we are going to Lake Powell with the family. Tell our mom Happy late birthday it was ahhhh 16th or 17th. Sorry for this long comment...just had to get it all in!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I figured out your blog. Cute. Skydiving is so dang fun.

    ReplyDelete