Monday, May 4, 2009

I've been tagged!

Don't worry I'll still update my blog on my awesome trip to New York! But my darling friend Amber tagged me so I figured I would do this first!

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago
*obsessing over the "hot" senior boys...I swear they had me wrapped around their finger!
*performing with Lace at Layton High
*writing the PINK book with my BFF Noel!
*loving High School life, but I definitely don't miss it!
*Working at Dairy Queen!

5 Things on My To-Do-List
*update my blog about my trip to New York!
*Go to the temple and do baptisms!
*Get my nails re done!
*Do laundry!
*get a car wash!

5 Places I’ve Lived
*um oddly enough I've never moved! I've lived in the same house my whole life, and I still currently reside there with my mom and her awesome hubby!...perhaps one of these days I should move out!

5 Things I Want to Be Doing in 5 Years

*I want to be married to my best friend!
*Hopefully be living in a house!
*I want to be a mom! (oh thats so weird to think that in 5 years thats so possible)
*I still want to be doing hair!
*I want to do some traveling with my hubby!

5 People I Tag
*Jamie Stephens
*Raechel Christopher
*Natalie Allred
*Jodie Story
*Cortney Jessop

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute! and thanks for giving me something fun to do while i am at work today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog! Oh hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear lover,
    I miss you, lets play soon mmmk?!?
    love you sweetness

    ash

    ReplyDelete