Wednesday, April 15, 2009

time to get the update on my exciting life!


Wow there is so much to say!....Where shall I start?! This last week has been a whirlwind of emotion! I am so head over heels right now that it isn't even funny... (Although I can't wear heels right now) Did I forget to mention that in heels I am taller than Jared?! They are retired at the moment...unless I am not with him! (Which is hardly ever!!!)


From watching Raechel straddle a saddle on a piece of wood to getting fresh with the Easter Bunny.. this week was full of fun! Jared and I took Raechel and Nate to dinner for her big 21 birthday party. So good to see you guys! Texas roadhouse was super yummy! : )



One of my friends from my old work Camille, and her hubby Nate invited us to go on a double with them. They are so in love, I think that it's adorable!


Friday Jared and I played house! We watched his niece and nephew for the night. We dyed Easter Eggs, made a fort, read stories, and of course took them to McDonalds for dinner. It was so much fun! They are the cutest little kids...next to my nephews of course.



The rest of the week was with Jared..Shocking I know! Easter was so much fun with my long lost love, the Easter Bunny!! We went to Jared's parents house for dinner. We played some mad games of fooseball... Jodi (his sister in-law) and I kicked his and Egan's (bro in law) butt!! Hola out to Jodi. My new Fav teammate! : ) Jared was demoted, but he redeemed himself by dressing up as the Easter Bunny. He does this every year for his family and neighbors. He makes one cute little bunny!


Life is just great and I'm loving every second of it!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! You look adorable as ever. That bunny is pretty creepy looking:) We need to do a double together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha the bunny costume is classic! Have i ever mentioned that you two are the cutest ever! Yes i know i have but its so so true! love ya girl it makes me happy that you are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corrianne, thanks for the dinner it was amazing. I am so happy for you! Jerad is a great guy Nate and i both liked him alot! Love you tons! We need to play again way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I had no idea you had a blog. So...you have a serious boyfriend? Obviously we need to chat more!!! We definitely need that hair day, my hair is in desperate need of help! We're trying to figure out a good day for the next cousin party, so any input would be appreciated. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found me and thus I found you! And this is a SMALL world because you're dating Jared! He used to be in my ward and would play the organ for me sometimes. He's great! You two are adorable. I'll add ya to my blog list to effing stalk. Ha. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corrianne! You and Jared are such a cute couple! I am so excited you found a cute boy! He is really handsome! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete