Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I am a happy happy girl!






















Lately I've been spending basically every waking moment with Mr. Jared P. Lee! Him and I just can't seem to get enough of each other! Other than just hanging out together we have done a few sushi nights, american idol nights, and last night we went to a benefit concert for Paul Cardall! Jared's sweet mom bought us tickets, and it was super good! I was almost in tears at some points! Afterwards we had a super late but yummy dinner at the famous Cheesecake Factory! Jared just constantly makes me laugh and we had so much fun jammin' out in the car on our way back from the SLC! woot woot....here comes the next american idol! oh and I can't forget to mention hanging out with my Meli, she is one of my bestest friends and she is so beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. Corrianne he is so cute! and so are you and you really do look like a very happy girl and it makes me just smile my face off! i love you darlin and i hope to meet this fella soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tell me you had a blog, how great it this! I love that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...you said on my blog you're excited to be married couple friends?!?! What does this mean???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corrianne! I am so so happy i found your blog :) YAY I miss ya girl hope your doing great!

    ReplyDelete