Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's time to make this exciting!










I know my blog has started out pretty boring, so I decided its time to make it fun! Here's the update on my life in the past few weeks...first girls night....who doesn't love that! Holla out to all my single ladies! We went to Texas Roadhouse and then went dancing! We absolutely love dancing, we used to make it a weekly thing, but now we've out grown that (basically we're too cool or too old! we haven't figured out which one!) The next week we did a girls night with some of our married girlys and went to one of our favorite places...California Pizza Kitchen!


2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I miss you guys SO much!!!! And PS, it's pretty much official that I will be out there the weekend of July 18th, this girl's night had BETTER be a part of that trip! That or you guys could all pile in a car and come see me for the weekend ;) Or even better, let's do a weekend in Vegas, since we're all 21 now! Love you guys!

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up! When did you get a blog?? Ummmm - you spelled my name wrong. For the love! Good to see you, babe. I miss you. When are you coming to play?? Love you. KristIn

    ReplyDelete