Sunday, August 2, 2009

So in love with our families!

Jared and and I absolutely love spending time with our families! We have gone on some double dates with our siblings, which has been lots of fun to spend one on one time with them! We also have had the opportunity to go to the Oqquirh Mountain Temple open house with Jareds parents (Roger and Gloria) that was a great experience to go there together! I look so forward to the day that I go through the temple, the spirit in there is so strong and you always leave with the best feeling! For the 4th of July we split it up with both of our families. We went to the kaysville parade with my fam and had a bbq then went up to North Ogden Cherry Days, had a bbq with his fam and then went and watched the fireworks! 4th of July is one of my all time favorite holidays ever and I got to spend the entire weeked with the love of my life! and guess what?....I still feel like I can't get enough of him! This summer we have done some fun boating trips with the Lee's! They are such a good family and I feel so honored to get to spend so much time with them! We went up to their cabin in Bear Lake over the 24th and had a lot of fun together! His nephew and nieces are so adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you and Jared are so flippin CUTE together!! :) And it seems like you get along so good with his family, a perfect fit! That is so awesome!! I love it! I am so excited for you guys to be married!! Congratulations on the engagement Corrianne! You seem so so happy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete